Tips and Trick in Playing Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager on Facebook

Tips and Trick in Playing Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager on Facebook

Size
Price:

Read more

Tips and Trick in Playing Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager on Facebook

Tips and Trick in Playing Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager on Facebook

Hello friends ...how are you ?
What football game do you play mostly?.  Have you ever try Top Eleven on Facebook? 

I have a friend who loves to play Top Eleven.  He is one of my classmate. He lovee playing  Top Eleven.  You may want to know about this game.   Below is his writing as he wanted to introduce Top Eleven to you. 





What is Top Eleven ?


Top Eleven Be Football Manager is a simulation game strategy. You can play this game by using your facebook account, because the game Top Eleven is integrated with the social networking site of Facebook. This game is fantatistic because in the Top Eleven game you will act as a manager of a football club. Therefore, you will have the power as a coach of a football team and also organizes all facilities to support its  team.

My Team of Top Eleven - WIBITASA


I've played this game Top Eleven for approximately two months and I am quite satisfied with my team's performance.  I am also happy with my club's finances. Ok, I would like to introduce my club. The name is WIBITASA FC, and now my team is on the second level and topped the standings. Of the thirteen matches, my team won thirteen times.

This achievement is very encouraging. Although, at the beginning of the season I was quite embarrassed when I spied each of potential opponents in this league. I found out that all the rivals have a shiny material. Even, there are three other teams has higher quality players than Wibitasa FC, my team. But after thirteen games run I do not believe the list above table.

You may wonder why my team, FC Wibitasa, can dominate the standings, while the other teams which are very good, going to the down position? .  Allright, let me share you my opinion.  That is the importance of the depth of the team and the formation.



The depth of team and the Formation


The depth of team occur when every player have coatings on all fronts. The team's depth is very useful when faced with a hectic schedule. Because there are always players who are even exposed to fatigue or injury card accumulation. I use a standard 4-4-2 formation and I think this is great. The advantages of the 4-4-2 formation that is in "the balance". It is very Good when attacking and defending. Of the many games have always said possession statistics barely above 50%. The larger the percentage value of the ball more and more opportunities to make goals. And do you know that there is one astonishing fact, it turns out from all the participants in the league table list.

So, if you had experience in playing this game, please tell me what do you think. You may also share your strategy... 

Please comment and share ... Thanks a lot, and I will see you next time. Happy playing.

0 Reviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *